The USD feature can be used as a withdrawal channel. It enables you to swap your naira or any other crypto currency to dollars without any charge. To withdraw using USD, kindly follow the steps below
- Tap on “Wallets” at the bottom right of the screen.
- It takes you to a new page with a list of all your wallets showing up. Select “USD”.
Once you do so, select “Withdraw” then a page with withdrawal options comes up, click on “Swap to other currencies”.
- Another pop up appears on the next page, kindly read through the information on your screen before proceeding to swap your funds.
- Tap on the “To” box, a modal with the “Fiat” or “Crypto” option comes up.
- Select the currency (NGN OR CRYPTO) you’d like to sell your “USD” with.
- Once this is done, it takes you back to the previous page, input the amount of “USD” you’d like to sell. Automatically, you get to see the equivalent in the currency you selected in the box labeled “To”.
- Click on the “Continue” tab.
P.S: You have 15 seconds to complete this transaction. A situation where the time expires, the system gives you an extra 15 seconds to “Requote” to enable you get the current price.
- Tap on the “Requote” button, another pop up appears on the screen showing our terms and conditions, kindly read through before clicking on the “Swap” button.
- After clicking on the “Swap” button, the wallet of the currency you chose (NGN OR CRYTPO) will be automatically credited.
P.S: If you are not able to click on the “Swap” button before the time expires, the system gives you an option to “Requote” and takes you back to the previous page.
Feel free to reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further assistance