How to deposit using Pocket.
To be able to use this service, your Pocket(Abeg) Account must be funded. If it’s not funded, please do that first😘
Once this is done, kindly follow the steps below.
- Log into your Quidax app.
- Tap on “Deposit”.
- Once you’ve done this, a new page with fiat or crypto option comes up. Select “FIAT” then “NGN”.
- As soon as you select naira, a page with a deposit option comes up. Choose the “Deposit with your Pocket (Abeg) account” option.
- Another pop up appears on the screen showing our terms and conditions, kindly read through before clicking on the “Continue” tab.
- The system redirects you to a page where you are requested to “Add An Account” by linking your Quidax app to your Pocket app.
- A six digit OTP code will be sent as a notification to your pocket app.
P.S: This code is not sent to the phone number you registered your pocket account with. It comes as a push notification. To enable you to receive this code, you will have to accept “Enable Notifications” from your Pocket app.
- Once you’ve successfully linked both accounts, your pocket account will be automatically saved with your Pocket App ID on your Quidax wallet.
- Tap on the saved account and the system takes you to another page with a Pocket (Abeg) account to deposit.
- Copy the ID (@quifunds) in the box then proceed to your Pocket app to initiate payment.
P.S: Do not click on the tab below that shows “Go to Pocket (Abeg)” instead minimise your Quidax app and go directly to your pocket app to continue your deposit.
In your Pocket app, select the “SEARCH” icon at the down side of the app.
- Paste the Pocket (Abeg) ID you copied (@quifunds) from your Quidax wallet and search.
- Different account names pop, select the first account with a white background.
On the next page, tap on “Deposit”, input the amount you’d like to deposit then select your source of funds.
- Read the information carefully before clicking on the “Proceed” tab.
- After this, the next page requests you input your Pocket (Abeg) app pin to complete your transaction.
- Once this happens, your Quidax wallet will be credited.
P.S: For every deposit transaction done from the pocket app, you are charged a fee of 0.7% capped at NGN1000